Number of underwater maxes. breathing: 21 times(depending on individual lung capacity and depth of diving)
Max. pressure: 3000PSI / 200bar / 20MPa Max. dwell time underwater: 10min
Material: Aviation aluminum
Oxygen cylinder weight: 1040g Capacity: 0.5L
Oxygen cylinder dimension : x3C6;6×35.5cm (2.4×14") Packing case size: 65×10×38cm (25.6×4×15")
High-pressure Inflatable Pump
High pressure air pump material: stainless steel
Size: 62×26×3.6 cm(24.4×10×1.4")
Barometer diameter: 4.6cm(1.8")
Longest size: 106.5cm(42")
Shortest size: 25.4cm(10")
Trachea Length: 53cm(21")
Connector size: 3 x 9cm(1.2 x 3.5")
Ventilator port diameter: 1.7cm(0.7")
0.5L oxygen cylinder needs to pump about 500 times.
- The 0.5L oxygen cylinder allows the diver to stay 7 meters underwater for 6-10 minutes (depending on individual lung capacity and depth of diving), perfect for beginners.
- Supports 3 types of inflation: Manual high-pressure Inflatable pump, aqualung switch, electric inflator.
- Uses aviation aluminum material and meets the manufacturing standards for diving equipment.
- Comes with a pressure gauge to show how much air is in the diving tank.
- Fitted with an ergonomic silicone mouthpiece.
- Press and hold the top to vent the pressure inside the bottle.
- Lightweight and portable design, it can be taken on board after twisting the breathing valve.
Preventive Measure & Warning:
1.This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10 meters.Do not try to use it as air supply in deeper waters.
2.This product is suitable for use in waters that above 10 degrees Celsius.
3.Recommended maximum ascent speed is 15 metres per minute (the last 6 meters need to be 6 meters per minute).
4.Do not carry products with signs of damage, leakage or undesirable performance.
5.The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can not to use filled that gas with oxygen content greater than 40%.Please use clean and dry compressed air, do not expose products above 160 degrees Celsius environment or open fire.
6.After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
7.Please practice in the shallow water area for the first time. The use of this product requires two or more
KQYAN Oxygen cylinder for breathing 500mL Portable Mini Oxygen Cylinder Air Oxygen Tank Diving Equipment Set Underwater Diving Accessories Tools with Box for Snorkeling Freediving and Diving B07SL3Q6HY